In marketing management, one of the major components of business management, it is required when you focus on the customers in your marketings activities, that you also shift your focus from production to the perceived needs and wants of your target markets and customers, in order to satisfy these more effectively than your competitors.
1. Sales techniques
2. Business communication
3. Business development
through an integrated process in which we build strong customer relationships and create value for our customers and our companies.
We use marketing to: identify the customer, keep the customer, satisfy the customer.
Do your homework and gather information about markets, competitors and customers. Market research should be an important component of your business strategy.
The term "marketing concept“ holds that achieving your business goals depends on knowing the needs and wants of the target markets and delivering the desired satisfactions.
- Brand Management
- Account-based Management
- Marketing Ethics
- Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Strategy
- Market Dominance
- Marketing Process Outsourcing
- Direct Marketing
- Personal Sales
- Product Placement
- Sales Promotion
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media
- Point of Sale
- Promotional Items
- Digital Marketing
- In-Store Demonstration
- Brand "Ambassador“
- Word of mouth“, Customer Satisfaction, Good Reputation
There is a lot of other things you can do for getting the right attention from the market.
1. How are you measuring your results?
2. What are your objectives?
3. Who are you targeting?
4. What is your timeline?
5. Keep an eye on your competitors
6. Understand the needs of your clients
7. Understand the trends in your industry
8. Stay ahead of the changes in the market
9. Deliver more than you promise
10. Improve your marketing program
11. Webpage optimization
12. Check out your webpage; does it give good enough background information about your company and services
13. Try to grab the customers' attention
14. Make great offers
15. Target more segments in the market
16. Approach new markets
17. Make photo- and video presentations
18. Add a personal touch to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn interactions
19. Build up your professional network in social media
20. Participate in blogs and forums
21. Follow up your emails and letters with a phone call
22. Send out greeting cards for holidays, and you will be remembered
23. Provide more information to potential customers
24. If your budget allows, make nice promotional items (keyrings, pens)